To speed up the handling of your claim, please use this directory to report directly to the insurance carriers. For questions about claims, contact our licensed claims examiners.
How Your Policyholders Can Submit Claims:
- Submit a claim online at https://www.myflood.com
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Assurant at 1-800-423-4403
- Click here to visit Assurant (American Bankers) Flood Protection Claims Portal
- For Fastest service, check your policy which may contain special instructions for filing a claim. Otherwise, contact your agent or broker,
- If you cannot reach your agent or broker, you may report claims 24/7 directly to your Policy Carrier using the Contact List below,
- If your Policy Carrier is not listed below, you may call our Delta Claim's Hotline at 713-570-2625 for assistance.
Company Claim Contact List
Below is a contact matrix listing the different communication methods, based on company affording coverage, that can be used to submit claims loss notice. Please use this list as it offers the best and most expeditious channel available.
On special contracts, Delta General's internal Claims Department handles the entire claims process of a claim notice for these special contracts. Upon receipt, Delta General will send you a confirmation of the claim along with a claim number. This claim number is specific to Delta General and must be used on any and all subsequent correspondence and claims inquiry.
|When filing Claims For||Report Claims 24/7|
|Company||By Phone||By Fax||Online or By Email|
|ADMIRAL INSURANCE CO||856-429-9200||856-429-3630||AdmClaims@Admiralins.com|
|AGCS MARINE INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|AIG PRIVATE CLIENTemail@example.com|
|ALLIED WORLD SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ALTERRA EXCESS & SURPLUS INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|AMERICAN ALTERNATIVE INSURANCE CORPORATION||800-305-4954||770-836-8563|
|APEX INSURANCE MANAGERS, LLC||312-376-4600||312-376-4601|
|ARCH SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ASPEN SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|ASSURANT \ AMERICAN BANKERSfirstname.lastname@example.org http://afs.floodpro.net|
|ATEGRITY SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|ATLANTIC CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org http://www.StricklandInsGroup.com|
|ATLANTIC SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|BUSINESS RISK PARTNERSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CANAL INDEMNITY CO||800-452-6911||864-679-2518||http://www.CanalInsurance.com|
|CAPITOL SPECIALTY INSURANCE CORPORATIONemail@example.com|
|CHUBB INSURANCE COfirstname.lastname@example.org http://www.Chubb.com|
|CRUM & FORSTER SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|E-RISK SERVICES LLCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ENDURANCE AMERICAN SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|ENDURANCE RISK SOLUTIONS ASSURANCE COfirstname.lastname@example.org,|
|ENVIRONMENTAL INSURANCE AGENCY INCemail@example.com|
|EVANSTON INSURANCE COfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FEDERAL INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com http://www.Chubb.com|
|FIREMAN'S FUND INS CO||800-945-7461||800-678-9847||PRSfirst_reports@chubb.com|
|FIREMAN'S FUND INS CO (High Value)||800-945-7461||800-678-9847||PRSfirst_reports@chubb.com|
|FIREMAN'S FUND PRESIGE SOLUTION||800-945-7461||800-678-9847||PRSfirst_reports@chubb.com|
|FIRST MERCURY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GEMINI INSURANCE COMPANY||312-553-4413||312-553-4416|
|GOTHAM INSURANCE COMPANY||800-774-2755||800-326-2864||Claims@prosightspecialty.com|
|GREAT AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com,|
|GREAT LAKES INSURANCE SEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GREAT MIDWEST INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|GREAT NORTHERN INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org http://www.Chubb.com|
|GUIDEONE NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY||312-262-3400||312-262-3401||Claims@propointclaims.com|
|HALLMARK SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|HISCOX INSURANCE COMPANY INCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|HOUSTON INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE GROUPemail@example.com|
|HOUSTON SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|HUDSON SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANY||212-978-2800||212-344-2473|
|IAN H GRAHAM INSURANCE||818-655-1300|
|ICAT MANAGERS INSURANCE SERVICES LLCemail@example.com http://www.ICAT.com|
|INDEMNITY INSURANCE COMPANY OF NORTH AMERICA||800-433-0385||877-395-0131|
|INDIAN HARBOR INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JAMES RIVER INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|KINSALE INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KW SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANY||https://kwspecialty.com/file-a-claim/|
|MARKEL MID SOUTH REGIONemail@example.com|
|MAXUM INDEMNITY COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MERCHANTS NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|MOUNT VERNON FIRE INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MOUNT VERNON SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|NATIONAL FIRE & MARINE INS CO||800-356-5750||402-536-3031||Claims@NationalIndemnity.com http://www.NationalIndemnity.com|
|NATIONAL INDEMNITY CO||800-356-5750||402-536-3031||Claims@NationalIndemnity.com http://www.NationalIndemnity.com|
|NATIONAL LIABILITY & FIRE INS CO||800-356-5750||402-536-3031||Claims@NationalIndemnity.com http://www.NationalIndemnity.com|
|NATIONAL PROGRAM ADMINISTRATORSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|NATIONWIDE E&Semail@example.com http://www.scottsdaleins.com|
|NATIONWIDE PRIVATE CLIENTfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|NAUTILUS INSURANCE COemail@example.com|
|NORTH AMERICAN SPECIALTY INSURANCE||800-542-9200||603-644-6644|
|PHILADELPHIA INSURANCE COMPANIESfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PRIME INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|RADNOR SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ROCKHILL INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|SENECA INSURANCE COMPANY, INCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SENECA SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|STARSTONE NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|STARSTONE SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|TEXAS MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|U S FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY||713-954-8155||713-954-8176|
|UNDERWRITERS at LLOYDSemail@example.com|
|UNITED SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|UNITED STATES LIABILITY INSURANCE COMPANYemail@example.com|
|VAULT E & S INSURANCE COMPANY||844-388-5677|
|VAULT RECIPROCAL EXCHANGE||844-388-5677|
|VOYAGER INDEMNITY INSURANCE COMPANYfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|WEST CONGRESS INSURANCE SERVICES LLCemail@example.com|
At Delta General Agency Corporation, we believe that courteous, dependable claim service is the cornerstone of our relationship with our customers. When a claim occurs, we'll work with you in a united effort to manage the claim handling process as efficiently as possible. Delta provides claim service that makes a difference with specialized expertise in handling your claim and with a focus on quality and customer service.
- How to Report a Claim?
- If you are a policyholder through one of the many
represented by Delta General Agency Corporation and have a claim to report,
have two options to contact us and begin the Claim process.
- Contact Your Agent. They are ready to Help: Your agent knows your insurance better than anyone else and can help you throughout the claim process.
- If you cannot reach your agent: If you need immediate assistance and you cannot reach your agent, call the appropriate phone number on the "Filing a Claim on a Policy" section, as determined by the insurance company for your policy.
- If you are still uncertain: If you are uncertain about which phone number to call, please call any Delta General Agency Corporation claims specialist toll free at 1-800-666-2678 or 713-570-2763.
- If you are a policyholder through one of the many companies represented by Delta General Agency Corporation and have a claim to report, you have two options to contact us and begin the Claim process.
- How can I check the status of my claim?
- For a new claim or existing claim status, you should
contact the adjuster assigned to handle your claim. If you don't know the
of the adjuster assigned to your claim:
- Contact Delta's Claim Department, at 800-666-2678 Ext. 2763 or 713-570-2763.
- For a new claim or existing claim status, you should first contact the adjuster assigned to handle your claim. If you don't know the name of the adjuster assigned to your claim:
- What can I do now to protect my property?
- Make emergency repairs to protect your home from
- Board up broken windows and openings in the roof and walls of your home.
- Since coverage has not been determined, you should consider protecting your property from further damage by removing the water, if possible.
- In the event that carpet and / or padding is removed, retain a square foot of the carpet or padding so the adjuster can inspect for quality and texture.
- If possible, take photographs of property and contents damaged before making emergency repairs.
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenditures.
- Protect your personal property from further
- Separate items, which may be cleaned and/or repaired from those that can't.
- List items that can't be saved (include brand name, age, today's replacement cost, model or serial number).
- Do not discard items for which you will submit a claim until a claim adjuster says it's okay.
- If your home is uninhabitable:
- Advance payment for living expenses may be available. Ask your adjuster.
- Find temporary housing for you and your family (there is no coverage under the flood policy for this expense and depending on your coverage, this expense may not be covered by your policy).
- Keep all receipts associated with the temporary housing, meals, and other miscellaneous expenses, which are in addition to your regular expenses.
- DO NOT enter into long-term leases until you talk to an adjuster.
- Make an inventory: We want to handle
claim as quickly as possible, but you can help by making an inventory of
damage and your damaged property:
- The inventory should be room-by-room, giving complete descriptions of the damaged property.
- The description should include brand names, model numbers, age, purchase price, and place of purchase.
- Other information may be necessary on certain kinds of property.
- This list will help our claim adjuster in handling your claim.
- For your future protection, it would be a good idea to make a detailed inventory of all your personal belongings. A photographic record of all items is very valuable when it comes to settling claims.
- Make emergency repairs to protect your home from further damage:
- What happens to my claim after I submit it to my Agent or
- Once we receive your claim, an adjuster is assigned (usually same day). The adjuster will immediately attempt to contact you. It is critical to provide your agent with several telephone numbers and email address, so we may contact you as soon as possible.
- An appointment will be made to meet with you and inspect the damaged property and proceed with the adjusting of your claim.
- Do you have coverage for flooding?
- Most policies including a regular homeowner or fire
not usually cover flood damage.
If you have flood damage, please contact your agent to report a flood claim.
- The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is the primary source for Flood Insurance in the United States. Assurant/American Bankers is a "write your own" flood company providing flood coverage though The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). For more information, go to http://www.floodsmart.gov or contact your agent for more information.
- Most policies including a regular homeowner or fire policy do not usually cover flood damage.
- How will you receive the money for your claim?
- When both the dwelling and the contents of your home are damaged, you generally get two separate checks from your insurance company. If your home is mortgaged, the check for home repairs will generally be made out to you and the mortgage lender. As a condition of granting a mortgage, lenders usually require that they are named in the homeowner or dwelling policy and that they are a party to any insurance payments related to the structure. The lender gets equal rights to the insurance check to ensure that the necessary repairs are made to the property in which it has a significant financial interest. This means that the mortgage company or bank will have to endorse the check. Lenders generally put the money in an escrow account and pay for the repairs as the work is completed.
- You should show the mortgage lender your contractor's bid and say how much the contractor wants up front to start the job. Your mortgage company may want to inspect the finished job before releasing the funds for payment. If you don't get a separate check from your insurance company for the contents of your home and other expenses, the lender should release the insurance payments that don't relate to the dwelling. It should also release funds that exceed the balance of the mortgage. State bank regulators often publish guidelines for banks to follow after a major disaster.
- Determining the Amount of Settlement you get from a property
- Replacement Cost and Actual Cash Value: Generally, replacement cost policies provides you with the dollar amount needed to replace a damaged item with one of similar kind and quality without deducting for depreciation (the decrease in value due to age, wear and tear, and other factors). Actual cash value policies pay the amount needed to replace the item minus depreciation. Please read your policy for actual definition and coverage.
- If you have a replacement cost policy for your home or personal possessions, you normally need to replace the damaged items before your insurance company will pay you the replacement cost amount. If you decide not to replace some items, you will be paid their actual cash value. Your insurance company will generally allow you several months from the date of the cash value payment to replace the items and collect full replacement cost.
- After your claim has been settled and the repair work is underway: Take the time to re-evaluate your homeowner or dwelling insurance coverage. Talk to your insurance agent about possible changes.